Monday, March 9, 2009

Moms 30plus amateur

Moms 30plus amateur

$2 Million Paris Hilton Heist: 'I Moved into a Gated Community to Get Away from the Paparazzi' NEW YORK, Dec. 19, 2008 (BlogTalkRadio) – Burglars broke into Paris Hilton's home today and made off with an estimated $2 million worth of jewelry and other valuables. The hotel heiress had just recently moved into the Hollywood Hills abode. But ironically, it wasn't to get away from robbers – it was to flee photographers. In a Nov. 29 interview on BlogTalkRadio's "World Talk Live!" Paris, 27, told host Brett Cohen exclusively that she'd taken a hard line against the prying eyes of ever-present paparazzi. "They follow me all day long. But I moved into a gated community now," said Paris. "Before, they would literally be running up my driveway and taking pictures through my windows – could see everything in my house. "Now I live in a gated community, so they usually just fly over with helicopters!"

Paris Hilton | Fairy Dust | Celebrity | World Talk LIVE | Brett Cohen

Women having sex with horses
Brenda Song bikiniTayuya hentai

No comments:

Post a Comment